Below are just a sample of the events & services that you are likely to find me at acting as Toastmaster, Master of Ceremonies or event facilitator.
However, regardless of event, if you need a “frontman”, facilitator or guide then I am perfectly qualified with both experience and training to lead it in any manner of your choosing.
- Wedding celebrations (all cultures and religions)
- Civil partnerships
- Livery Company dinners and banquets
- Civic events (incl dinner and lunches)
- Corporate lunches, dinners and drinks receptions
- Masonic events
- Rotary Club & Round Table events
- Themed banquets & dances (eg Burns Night)
- Birthday parties & anniversary celebrations
- Bar Mitzvahs & Bat Mitzvahs
- Awards ceremonies & conferences
- Official openings & product launches (including Topping Out ceremonies and the launching of ships)
- Charity auctions (acting both as facilitator and auctioneer)
Please note that the Red Coat is optional. However, the skills provided by the man wearing it are just as important for events where the Red Coat is seen as being a bit over the top. Black Tie, White Tie or a smart selection of suits are also available where more appropriate.
Additionally, while I am trained and qualified to help you host your event on the day as a Toastmaster or Event Host as one form or another, I am also a presentation skills trainer. As an extension of my services, I can help prepare individuals to give speeches/present on the day.
For more information about my approach to speaker & speech training please follow this link to HaslerHill Consulting and my training pages.
Should you wish for more information about any of the events that are listed or not listed on this page, but possibly on others, please call me on 07773 229909 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can fill in the Enquiry Form to be found on the contact page.