“Why Me?” Here are a few things about me that may help you to decide:
- I have experience of a wide range of events and am fully trained in all the ceremonies mentioned on the events page
- I have a wide range of people skills having worked and served everyone from the workshop floor, through middle management, to the boardroom, to celebrities and even royalty
- I am a Fellow of the Guild of International Professional Toastmasters – meaning I have support and back up should the unexpected occur (this includes £5million worth of public liability insurance)
- Being a Fellow of the Guild I would not wish to do anything which might bring it into disrepute and therefore not only have your event, but also the Guild, in mind
- I am a presentation skills trainer as part of my day job and therefore ideally placed to help those who may need extra confidence to speak at your event (perfect for Best Men and Bridegrooms at weddings and speakers at conferences)
- I am conscientious and personable
- I take pride in doing things correctly
- I am tall (6’ 3” approx) so with or without the Red Coat I am easily identifiable
- If I am good enough to serve The Lord Mayor of the City of London, I would hope I am good enough to serve you too.
- “Have gavel, will travel” – I am happy to work anywhere in the world within reason, but distance naturally adjusts the fee!
My Ethos – “I wish to enable my clients, wherever possible, to feel like guests at their own event.”
Finally, the real proof is in the meeting, but if you think the above is a good basis from which to start please do not hesitate to telephone me on 07773 229909 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively you can fill in the Enquiry Form on the Contact page and I will get back to you within 24 hours.