My commitment to you as a toastmaster, master of ceremonies and facilitator is of the highest standards.
As mentioned on the “Why Me?” page, I am a Fellow of the the Guild of International Professional Toastmasters.
This in itself brings responsibility and is also your assurance that you are hiring someone who has not only experience and back up, but also has been thoroughly trained in the appropriate etiquette and procedure required to officiate as a Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies at your ceremony or event.
Importantly, whilst on duty I will:
- be alert, advising you as the host as I would hope to be advised if I were in your position
- be ensuring that appropriate procedures and etiquettes are adhered to and timing is observed
- be looking out to see if I can help you as the host or any of your guests
- be prepared to act swiftly to deal promptly with any incident that may occur
- be the height of discretion in all matters
- be acting as an ambassador and diplomat to ensure the smooth running of your event by liaising with those behind the scenes.
Finally my commitment to you would include me doing everything possible so that you, as my client, would wish to act as an advocate of my services going forward.
If you wish to discuss any of these points please don’t hesitate to give me a call for a no obligation conversation on 07773 229909 or send me an email at email@example.com.
Alternatively fill in the Enquiry Form on the Contact page and I will get back to you within 24 hours.